100 University Ave
100 University Avenue Toronto ON M5J 1V6
100 University Ave
Coworking Space in Toronto’s Financial Core
Delivering a prime address in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Toronto, our Financial Core coworking space is the place to be for established businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Across the street from St. Andrew Station, this location features two floors of beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms—plus tons of amenities like around-the-clock cleaning, unlimited micro-roasted coffee, and printing services. After work, the vibrant underground tunnels of the nearby PATH provide an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour today to learn more.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.