1 Fore Street Avenue London EC2Y 9DT
View on map
Coworking Office Space near Moorgate Station
With a definite contemporary vibe, this London office space has all the extras that you’d expect (a bike room, lounge areas, and plenty of conference rooms) and lots more that come as a pleasant surprise (a dog-friendly vibe, an on-site cafe, and a terrace where you can enjoy a view of the skyline). In a brand-new building, this London coworking space has a variety of common areas on each of its eight floors where you can meet with colleagues or touch base with clients. For after-work gatherings, there’s a nearby gallery with a rooftop bar where many WeWork Moorgate members congregate. In the heart of London, this office space sits near the Moorgate Underground station and is a short walk from the Bank, Liverpool Street, and Old Street stations.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Outdoor Balcony
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.