Friedrichstraße 76 Berlin 10117
Finding Office Space in Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin
Perched above one of Berlin’s major thoroughfares, WeWork’s shared office on Französische Straße is the place to be. Keep your team energized and creative in our six-floor coworking space, featuring art-filled common areas, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with Französische Straße and Stadtmitte U-Bahn stations nearby. After work, explore the area’s famed markets or treat clients to a concert at Konzerthaus Berlin. Ready to elevate your workday amid a vibrant network of professionals? Join WeWork’s shared office in Gendarmenmarkt today.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Karin Shalev Shogol
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.