Stresemannstraße 123 Berlin 10963
View on map
Enjoy Coworking Space by Potsdamer Platz
Center your business in the centre of Berlin. Located just south of the square, WeWork Potsdamer Platz provides six floors of prime coworking space for companies looking to access the best of Berlin. Home to numerous museums, including Deutsche Kinemathek, Museum für Kommunikation, Martin-Gropius-Bau, and Gemäldegalerie, the area cultivates a culture of creativity sure to inspire teams of all types. Kaisersaal Berlin, just up the street, offers a picturesque setting for a business lunch, while the Mall of Berlin, Potsdamer Platz Arkaden, and Sony Center provide nearby shopping opportunities for anyone in need of retail therapy. For those energized by the outdoors, there’s no shortage of green space, with both Tilla-Durieux and Tiergarten parks short strolls away. Longer excursions are no problem, as easy access to the U- and S-bahn makes commuting a breeze. For an unbeatable location in the middle of it all, make the move to Potsdamer Platz.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Explore Office Space on Stresemannstraße
From its roots as a trading post to its resurrection after the destruction of the Berlin Wall, Potsdamer Platz enjoys a strong history as a bustling crossroads of commerce and interaction. Our thoughtfully designed office space incorporates the spirit of the square to create an inspiring atmosphere. Art filled conference rooms serve as attractive spots for creative collaboration, while accessible outdoor space provides teams with a place to relax and recharge. The building offers bike storage and is dog friendly, so your Schwinn and Shih Tzu are both welcome. Enjoy an inviting office experience on Stresemannstraße.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.