718 7th St NW
Downtown DC, Washington, D.C.Adresse
Chinatown DC Office Space
In one of the city's most historic neighborhoods, WeWork Chinatown puts you in the center of it all. The coworking space occupies more than two floors of a handsome brick building on a bustling street, providing easy access to the rest of the city. The Gallery Place Metro station, where the Red, Yellow, and Green lines converge, is a little over a block away. WeWork Chinatown fosters a collaborative atmosphere among a diverse community of businesses, from lawyers to software developers. The Capital One Arena, a sports and entertainment arena, is across the street, and dozens of bars and eateries are just outside the door. When you’re looking for a space that's near everything the city has to offer, consider WeWork Chinatown.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Chinatown Is More Than Office Space for Rent
Because this building had so much existing character behind its walls, designs here treat it like a cool treehouse with a collection of hidden treasures. We’ve embraced the textured brick and concrete, adding touches of warm wood to elevate. This location is dog-friendly, so you can enjoy your 1:1 with a pup by your side. With floor-to-ceiling windows, lounges and private offices feel open and airy. Take a mental break in the forest-themed meditation room, or step outside onto our rooftop terrace for some fresh air. What are you waiting for?
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.