80 M St SE
Holding down three floors of a modern, renovated glass building with professional prowess, our workspace at 80 M SE is the future home for your business. This is our first space in DC south of the Hill, located conveniently in a youthful neighborhood just steps from the Nationals Park. Most members take the Metro to work, hopping off at Navy Yard-Ballpark station to walk a single block to our exposed-brick lobby. If the train isn’t your go-to, there are several bus stops and a Capital Bikeshare available as well. The riverfront park, District Crossfit, and a local trapeze school offer great wellness options to find that work-life balance. Bluejacket, Whaley's, and The Big Stick come in handy for more festive evenings.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Our Unique Coworking Office on M Street
Our nation’s capital is a celebration of the global community of international relations, so our designs at 80 M SE are a celebration of international style. You’ll find a refined use of neutral palettes and industrial materials that grab your attention with a bit of elegance, bringing a mature sensibility to Capitol Riverfront without giving up the fun stuff. Anchored on the ground floor, this location is ideal for companies who frequently host guests and clients. Between the beautiful lounges, private offices, brainstorming rooms, custom art, event spaces, and helpful onsite staff, you hit a workspace home run when you move your team into WeWork 80 M SE.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.