650 California St
San Francisco, SF Bay AreaAdresse
Finding California Street Office Space
Our shared office space at 650 California Street sits on four floors of a 34-story office building on the northwestern edge of San Francisco’s Financial DIstrict and Chinatown. This modern high-rise is a an icon in the City by the Bay. Discover private offices, conference rooms, and coworking space for a community of innovative professionals. Your business is bound to thrive in an environment this fresh. With another WeWork location just down the street, you and your team will get access to double the local networking opportunities. Parking and bike storage are available in our basement, but most members can easily walk to work. Marengo On the Alley is a popular nearby lunch spot, and Kearny Street is home to plenty of other restaurants and watering holes for the after-work hours. Elevate your business in this lively neighborhood.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork 650 California Street for San Francisco Coworking
650 California Street, also known as the Hartford Building, is an architectural behemoth completed in 1964. For this location, we customized the WeWork coworking experience as an oasis for the tech-savvy. Walk through the stately cobalt-and-gold lobby into our geometric lounge with sparks of brass. Designs play on the vibrancy of local architecture and the surrounding woods. In addition to WeWork’s hallmark amenities like front-desk service and brainstorming rooms, 650 California Street includes eye-catching art installations and remarkably high ceilings. With this much space, your business is guaranteed to fit right in.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.