1411 4th Ave
Downtown Seattle, SeattleAdresse
Finding Office Space in Downtown Seattle
For a professional environment that’s as innovative and imaginative as the city itself, our Seattle coworking office on Fourth Avenue is the place to be. Occupying 11 floors of prime office space in the heart of Downtown, this historical location welcomes a diverse mix of growing and established businesses across sectors. Beyond WeWork’s hallmark offerings like front-desk service, unique conference rooms, and cozy lounges, your team will enjoy access to onsite showers and bike storage. The building is also canine cool, so feel free to bring your favorite four-legged friend. With a variety of major bus lines, the University Street Station light rail, and Pier 50 ferry terminal all in close proximity, commuting is simple no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. After work, catch a show with colleagues at The Triple Door theater, impress potential clients at the Purple Cafe and Wine Bar, or enjoy a relaxing stroll through Waterfront Park. Ready to maximize your business growth without sacrificing personality? Schedule your visit today.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Flatiron School
- Gain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.