WeWork Labs gathers promising early-stage startups and provides them with the space, community, and programming to help them fulfill their destiny.
WeWork Labs provides the community, education, connections, and mentorship to help anyone take the startup path and grow with us. We partner with local incubators and accelerators to provide holistic, long-term support for startups throughout their journey. Above all, we believe in humanizing the startup process, encouraging inclusivity and diversity, and connecting people to one another.
WeWork Labs is for-pay and will partner with you for as long as you need. We do not take equity in member companies, and pricing is dependent on your country, city, and location. WeWork Labs fits a wide variety of early stages, including pre-accelerator and post-accelerator. We’re your long-term partner and friend.
Our Locations and Prices
We’re constantly expanding our global footprint. Here are a few locations you can apply to today.
Manhattan, New York, United States
- 205 Hudson - Open (starting at $550 per person)
- 175 Varick - Opening 3/1 (starting at $550 per person)
- 142 W 57th - Opening 5/1 (starting at $550 per person)
Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Av. Angelica 2529 - Opening 5/1 (starting at R$700 per person)
- New York (other locations)
- Tel Aviv
Points forts du programme
Tailored approach to each startup
Professional courses built for the program
Mentoring, office hours, and connections
Exposure to WeWork’s business and personnel
Other Ways to Get Involved
We also welcome a wide variety of people and companies to get involved.
- Want to join as a mentor?
- Want to sponsor a space?
- Want to provide your products for free to Labs members?
- Do you have education courses you think can fit the community?
- Do you know for certain whether or not Daniel was Starbuck’s father?
Select Alumni Members
Responsables de programme
Présentations à des investisseurs
Nuits de présentation de projets
Targeted Perks and Benefits
Community of Startups