Effective Date: May 25, 2018
How We Use Your Personal Information
Information We Collect.
- Family Contact Information, including information about your children that you provide when submitting an application, including their name(s), postal address, phone number(s), and other information that allows us to contact them;
- Student Information, including the student's age, grade, gender, ethnicity, place of birth, date of birth, languages spoken, social security number, immigration status, sibling information, and educational record. Where permitted or required by law, or with your explicit consent, you can also provide health information about the student’s physical or mental health and disabilities or other medical information; and
- Other Application, Personal Information, and Registration Information, including references, school transcripts, and sample schoolwork or other information to support the student’s application, such as whether the parent or guardian in applying for financial aid.
Use of Information.
With your submission of an enrollment application as a first step in our relationship, we will only use the Personal Information that we collect to:
- Enable your access to the Enrollment Application Page and related Services, to allow you make an application;
- Manage your Enrollment Application and personalize your child’s education experience if your child is accepted;
- Communicate with you about your application and child, and send you materials or information that you have requested, to meet our legitimate interests in keeping applicants informed about their application; and
We disclose Personal Information:
- to companies and organizations affiliated through common ownership with WeGrow, and to our wider Community of members, forums and networks to assist with the purposes described above and to allow you to connect with others; or
- to third party partners with your consent.