Coworking Space in Denver
Conveniently located in Denver’s fast-growing Lower Highlands area, WeWork LoHi is two floors of coworking space in a brand-new brick building with an industrial vibe. The space attracts members in a range of industries, from startups to nonprofits to more established firms. Your team will love working in this hip, vibrant part of town—the Denver Beer Company is right downstairs, and local eatery Brider is right across the street. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and easy access to I-25; for those who commute via public transportation, the light rail, trains, and buses are a short walk away at Union Station. We’ve considered all the details at WeWork LoHi.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Our Unique LoHi Office Space
We had the local scene in mind when we dreamed up our designs for WeWork LoHi. Inspired by Denver’s easy-going attitude, tight-knit community, and beautiful natural environment, we laid out a floorplan that gives you plenty of space to meet and mingle—from common areas and conference rooms to a small patio on the top floor. In addition to the space itself, you’ll also have access to front-desk service and professional events, as well as unlimited refills on refreshments like micro-roasted coffee and fruit water. At WeWork LoHi, the living is easy.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.