Finding Office Space in the River North Art District
, Denver Address
WeWork’s shared office space at The Hub captures RiNo’s creative spirit—and helps foster further growth. We’ve transformed an entire level of this converted warehouse into art-filled lounges, connected conference rooms, and sleek private offices where ideas thrive. Showcase your work in our onsite events space, or meet with clients on the outdoor terrace. Easy access to 38th & Blake Station—and several bus stops nearby—make commuting a breeze. After work, explore one of the surrounding galleries, or head to the local jazz club in pure RiNo fashion. For an office that keeps you productive and inspired, join WeWork’s coworking space in RiNo Art District today.
What will it cost?
3601 Walnut St Denver CO 80205
- A at 38th/Blake Station (0.1 mile away)
- Park-N-Ride at 30th/Downing Station (1 mile away)
- I-25 (3 miles away)
- 12, 44 at Walnut/38th St (0.1 mile away)
- B-Cycle at Larimer St (0.7 mile away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.