Mariano Escobedo 595
Bosque de Chapultepec I Sección Rincón del Bosque, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc Ciudad de México DIF 11589
Mariano Escobedo 595
Finding Coworking Space in Rincón del Bosque
Colored by the infamous sights and sounds of Mexico City, WeWork’s Rincón del Bosque coworking space offers a creative oasis with a prestigious address. Spanning four floors, this location offers ample common areas, soundproofed phone booths, and private offices suited for teams of all sizes. An energizing outdoor space will keep you refreshed throughout the day, while convenient bike storage streamlines your commute. Just a quick walk from the fountains and greenery of Parque Lincoln and Parque Gandhi, you’re also steps away from a robust array of retail shops in Masaryk. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, join WeWork today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.