A Coworking Office Near Burrard Station
, Vancouver Address
Marking WeWork's introduction to the city of Vancouver, WeWork Burrard Station spans five floors of a building that’s truly a lifestyle hub. Retail, fitness facilities, bike storage, and parking sit below the building, and a quick walk takes you to world-class shopping and restaurants on Robson Street. The Burrard Street SkyTrain Station is directly integrated via an underground connector, and approximately 1,200 buses stop in front of the Bentall Centre each day. Needless to say, your commute will be a breeze. The area attracts businesses of all kinds, both small and large, so you’re sure to be in good company. Try JOEY, a bar in the tower’s basement, for after-work drinks. If you’re searching for innovative shared workspace in Vancouver, look no further than WeWork Burrard Station.
What will it cost?
595 Burrard St Vancouver BC V7X 1L4
- Burrard Street SkyTrain Station
- Parking available
- Bus stop in front of the Bentall Centre
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Fitness CenterIf working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
Events at Bentall III
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Reinvention: The Future of Meaningful WorkMay 16th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Real Estate 3.0: WeWorkMarch 21st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- CAPUBA Spring Social 2018 - Speaker: Larissa Norton, of FoodeeFebruary 7th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Growth and Funding Opportunities for Women-Owned BusinessesJanuary 24th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Remote Year Info Night - VancouverJanuary 10th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.