777 6th St NW
777 6th Street NW Washington DC 20001
View on map
Penn Quarter Office Space
Whether your team is an established corporation or a lean startup, WeWork’s Penn Quarter office space puts you in the center of the action. Featuring three floors of beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices, this space also includes a multi purpose classroom and soundproof phone booths to maximize your workday. Plus, a fitness center and outdoor space helps you stay active and energized throughout the week. Commuting is easy with bike storage, parking available, and the Yellow, Green, and Red lines connecting to the nearby Gallery Place Metro station. Book a tour today to join some of DC’s top professionals at WeWork.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.