Coworking Space in the Historic District
75 E Santa Clara St
San Jose, SF Bay Area Address
Step inside WeWork Valley Towers and experience firsthand why San Jose is quickly becoming the area’s creative corridor. WeWork occupies five full floors of this coworking space in one of two matching towers, offering amazing views of the city and surrounding Silicon Valley. A sizable tech community and a number of creative companies makes this building their home base. For after-work drinks, the office space is located directly above ISO Beers, a popular hangout for teams. There’s also light rail station just across the street and several parking garages within a couple of blocks. If you’re looking to be inspired by a diverse community of creators, WeWork San Jose is just the place.
What will it cost?
75 E Santa Clara Street San Jose CA 95113
- Light Rail, Caltrain is 1 mile away
- Third Street Garage or the Second and San Carlos Street Garage ($100/month)
- 280, 101
- 17, 65, 68
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office Space in the Historic District
WeWork brings some of San Jose’s best features to your shared working space. Bold patterns, vibrant colors, and references to local architecture highlight some of the aesthetic delights that make San Jose such a special city. Spacious conference rooms are perfect for team meetings and the patio is ideal for hosting networking event. Amenities at this San Jose office space include a gym with showers, a locker room, a game room, and an outdoor wellness space. That’s not to mention WeWork standards—fruit water, endless coffee, onsite staff, personal help from Community Managers, and more. Valley Towers is exactly where you want to be to freshen up your workday.
Events at 75 E Santa Clara St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Hand Poured Soy Candles Pop UpNovember 15th,11:00AM - 2:00PM
- Hacking HR ForumNovember 14th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Success and Wealth: Optimizing your Brain Performance with Healthy FoodOctober 31st,11:30AM - 12:30PM
- iMentor: New Mentor Welcome EventOctober 24th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Valley Towers Books & Bourbon Book ClubOctober 23rd, 4:00PM - 5:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.