501 Eastlake Ave E
501 Eastlake Ave E Seattle WA 98109
501 Eastlake Ave E
Downtown Seattle, SeattleAddress
Finding Coworking Space at 501 Eastlake
Situated amid a buzzing technology and innovation hub, our shared office space in South Lake Union gives you a prime address to network and grow. An entire floor of this four-story building is dedicated WeWork—and our intentional designs help keep your team productive and engaged Monday through Friday and beyond. Beautiful lounge areas, sleek private offices, and smart meeting rooms make it easy to stay focused and inspired throughout the day. Plus, quick access to Route 70 and Route 594 means commuting to the office is a breeze. Need a break between tasks? Take a walk to the waterfront or stay indoors with a cup of micro-roasted coffee, which flows freely throughout the day. For space, community, and all-inclusive amenities, schedule your visit to WeWork’s coworking space in South Lake Union today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.