500 Yale Ave N
Downtown Seattle, SeattleAddress
Shared office space south lake union
An incredibly diverse community is what draws businesses to this Seattle office space, occupying three levels of a strikingly modern building in the neighborhood of South Lake Union. The dog-friendly coworking space attracts startups, more established companies, and nonprofits alike. There’s lots of original art—including a fabulous mural of Seattle’s best-known attractions—and plenty of common spaces and conference rooms when you need to get down to business.When you want some fresh air, step out onto the open terrace.
Below the building is a parking garage, and the main bus lines traversing the city are within three or four blocks. The office space is close to Lake Union and Capitol Hill, where you’ll find plenty of interesting eateries. When your company needs a bustling atmosphere that fosters creativity, head to WeWork South Lake Union.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Parking Garage
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- 10+ Person Offices
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.