Crystal City: Coworking Office Space in South Clark Street, Arlington, VA
2221 S Clark St
Crystal City, Washington, D.C. Address
In one of Northern Virginia's fastest growing innovation hubs, WeWork Crystal City gives you easy access to many well-known tech companies. And it couldn't be more convenient: the Yellow and Blue lines are a short walk from the Crystal City Metro station, and in five minutes you can drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Just outside of the nation's capital, this D.C.-area office space occupies the top two floors of a building that features relaxed common areas, spacious conference rooms, and big windows letting in lots of natural light. On the ground floor, relax at a picnic table on the lawn or in our cozy outdoor space. Grab a bite to eat on nearby Crystal Drive, which is just steps away and filled with tons of restaurants like Good Stuff Eatery (a great place for burgers) or Jaleo (a local favorite for tapas and other Spanish fare). With all it has to offer, WeWork Crystal City is an ideal location for any growing business.
What will it cost?
2221 South Clark St Arlington VA 22202
- Yellow and Blue line
- On-site parking ($175/month). There are also plenty of surrounding parking options
- Jefferson Davis Hwy (route 1), 395, 110, route 66, and the GW Parking are all within half a mile
- 9A, 10S, 23A, 23B, Metroway
- Storage and repair station available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Events at 2221 S Clark St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Killa Cakes Pop-UpJuly 26th,12:00PM - 2:30PM
- EWI Pitch EventJuly 25th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Celebrating Women Business Leaders with Claritas CreativeJune 6th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Counterpart x WeWork: Africa Week Community EventMay 23rd, 4:30PM - 6:30PM
- Tech In Motion x The Arts Meet!April 24th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.