1430 Walnut St
Center City, PhiladelphiaAddress
Coworking Near Rittenhouse Square
Just blocks from City Hall, our Walnut Street coworking space occupies the top two floors of a beautiful glass building that’s flooded with natural light. Businesses from diverse industries come together here to produce their best work. We’re minutes away from several forms of public transportation, including the Walnut-Locust subway station, making the building accessible from anywhere in the city. Need to take five? Snag a quick break with a stroll through tree-shaded Rittenhouse Square. With a central location and energetic atmosphere, WeWork Walnut Street is a place to thrive.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Offers Such Unique Shared Office Space in Rittenhouse Square
Our Walnut Street location brings the valuable benefits of Philadelphia coworking to Rittenhouse Square. Designs here create a light and airy energy that businesses love—one that gives your team plenty of headspace for their next big idea, and guests an “ahhh” moment they won’t soon forget. Enjoy a spacious rooftop where you can get some work done or host an event with breathtaking views of the skyline. Members especially love the lofted lounge area above the kitchen space, a cozy nest for buckling down or one-on-ones. Experience workspace from a different perspective at WeWork Walnut Street.
- Roof Deck
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.