Coworking space Civic Center
1161 Mission St
San Francisco, SF Bay Area Address
In the heart of Central Market, this San Francisco office space melds the charm of a former industrial building with eye-catching interior design. Occupying all five floors of a building dating from the 1920s, this dynamic coworking space has it all, from a ping-pong table in the first-floor lounge to breakout rooms to one of the largest common areas in the city. It’s a dog-friendly building, which is a good way to meet other members. Just one block away from San Francisco’s regal City Hall, this office space is also close to the major thoroughfare of Market Street and its bus and streetcar lines. Muni and Bart stations are an easy stroll from the front door. Pick up lunch from the quirky Harvest Urban Market, or opt for a sandwich at the Rye Project. WeWork Civic Center is the perfect space to grow your company in one of the city’s most interesting neighborhoods.
What will it cost?
1161 Mission St San Francisco CA 94103
- BART/ MUNI Lines: F, J, K, L, M, N, T
- SOMA Grand Parking Garage ($2/hour, $10 max)
- Mission Street, Market Street, Van Ness, Highway 280, Highway 101
- 14, 19, 5, 21, 9, 6, 12, 47, 27
- Storage available
- Market and Embarcadero
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
Events at 1161 Mission St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Community Managers' MeetupAugust 2nd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- DWYL Comedy SeriesJune 22nd, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Afternoon frozen Custard with Capital OneJune 7th, 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Ikon Coffee Roastery Pop UpMay 24th, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Set Boundaries to unleash your PotentialMay 23rd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.