Wonder Bread Factory
641 S Street NW Washington DC 20001
View on map
Wonder Bread Factory: Coworking Office Space in 641 S Street Washington, D.C (Shaw)
The former home of one of the city's largest bakeries, WeWork Wonder Bread Factory is now home to a wide variety of businesses. You'll find high-energy entrepreneurs of every type, from tech startups to catering companies. This beautifully renovated Washington office space features two floors of open space where sunlight streams in through massive windows. Head outside to the sunny patio, where members enjoy setting up their laptops during the day and attending networking events in the evening. Challenge a colleague to a video game or get inspired in our brainstorming room.
This coworking space sits in the heart of Shaw, one of the city's most vibrant neighborhoods. Glen’s Garden Market, which showcases locally grown produce, is just a few blocks away, and the Rito Loco—A Mexican eatery run by a WeWork member—is just down the street. The Green and Yellow lines of the Metro system are reachable at the Shaw-Howard University station, just around the corner. You’ll be part of a supportive community and enjoy an accessible location at WeWork Wonder Bread Factory.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Outdoor Balcony
- Onsite Parking Garage
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Event Space
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.