Via San Marco 21
21 Via San Marco Milan, MI 20121
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Finding Office Space in Milan's Historical Center at Via San Marco, 21
Situated in the heart of Milan’s Historical Center—surrounded by ancient basilicas, beautiful gardens, and a buzzing professional community—our coworking space on Via San Marco is an iconic home for your growing team. Greet a new client in our art-filled lounges, start your next project in a comfortable conference room, then touch base with the team in your own private office. Streamline your commute with the Metro 2 at Moscova and the Metro 3 at Turati both a short walk a way. For a break between meetings, browse the local boutiques, or head to Parco Sempione for a breath of fresh air. After work, attend an event at one of the art galleries and explore the many international restaurants in the area. Plus, easy access to the Italian Stock Exchange downtown makes networking simple. If you’re ready to start your next chapter in Milan’s Historical Center, join WeWork at Via San Marco, 21 today.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available based on country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available based on country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging ($50/month) is available based on country.
Location21 Via San Marco Milan, MI 20121
2 Subway at Moscova Subway Station (6 minute walk)
43, 94 Buses at P.za Mirabello Bus Station (2 minute walk) | 43, 94 Buses at Moscova Bus Station (2 minute walk)
Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.