75 E Santa Clara Street San Jose CA 95113
View on map
Coworking Space in the Historic District
Step inside WeWork Valley Towers and experience firsthand why San Jose is quickly becoming the area’s creative corridor. WeWork occupies five full floors of this coworking space in one of two matching towers, offering amazing views of the city and surrounding Silicon Valley. A sizable tech community and a number of creative companies makes this building their home base. For after-work drinks, the office space is located directly above ISO Beers, a popular hangout for teams. There’s also light rail station just across the street and several parking garages within a couple of blocks. If you’re looking to be inspired by a diverse community of creators, WeWork San Jose is just the place.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office Space in the Historic District
WeWork brings some of San Jose’s best features to your shared working space. Bold patterns, vibrant colors, and references to local architecture highlight some of the aesthetic delights that make San Jose such a special city. Spacious conference rooms are perfect for team meetings and the patio is ideal for hosting networking event. Amenities at this San Jose office space include a gym with showers, a locker room, a game room, and an outdoor wellness space. That’s not to mention WeWork standards—fruit water, endless coffee, onsite staff, personal help from Community Managers, and more. Valley Towers is exactly where you want to be to freshen up your workday.
Events at Valley Towers
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Hacking HR Forum
November 14th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.