University of Maryland
College Park, MDAddress
College Park Office Space
Looking for a College Park coworking office that will take your business to the next level? This sophisticated two-floor oasis is loaded with amenities ideal for teams large and small, including front-desk service, private offices, and stadium seating - not to mention plenty of room for your event needs. Plus, the building is canine cool, so feel free to bring your favorite four-legged friend. Easy transportation from UMD and abundant extracurricular options keep you in good company with an array of restaurants, bars, and retail shops all close by. Schedule your visit today to get in on this fresh workspace.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
College Park, MD
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.