1 St. Katharine's Way London E1W 1UN
View on map
Office Space Near Tower Bridge
Situated right in St. Katharine Docks, discover London office space with panoramic views over the city, Thames, and marina. WeWork Tower Bridge offers a modern coworking experience up on the top floors of a historic building. Members enjoy breaks out on our balcony, private offices that overlook all of London's landmarks, and unique event spaces. Commuting couldn’t be easier with nearby Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations, not to mention on-site bike storage and showers. Finance, tech startups, and digital agencies appreciate this location for its mix of locals’ spots and visitor appeal. Join us at WeWork Tower Bridge, and get iconic inspiration right out your window.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Pet Friendly
- Ping Pong
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.