Finding Office Space in the River North Art District
WeWork’s shared office space at The Hub captures RiNo’s creative spirit—and helps foster further growth. We’ve transformed an entire level of this converted warehouse into art-filled lounges, connected conference rooms, and sleek private offices where ideas thrive. Showcase your work in our onsite events space, or meet with clients on the outdoor terrace. Easy access to 38th & Blake Station—and several bus stops nearby—make commuting a breeze. After work, explore one of the surrounding galleries, or head to the local jazz club in pure RiNo fashion. For an office that keeps you productive and inspired, join WeWork’s coworking space in RiNo Art District today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.