Finding Office Space on Orchard Road
Located in the heart of Singapore's premium shopping district, Orchard Road, you'll find yourself right where the action is. Spread across a full floor of a modern service apartment, you'll get all the residential and recreation amenities you'll need. You'll also be inspired by a vibrant community that consists of educational organisations like General Assembly, and a dynamic variety of startups. If you're looking to be at the centre of all the action, this is where you need to be.
What will it cost?
- Coffee Bar
- Elevate your caffeination routine with a state-of-the-art espresso machine—frothed milk, anyone?
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Why Spacemob Claymore for Coworking?
From students to startups, you’ll find them all here. Spacemob Claymore is centrally located and accessible via the famous Orchard Road MRT station. It’s also set in the middle of multiple shopping centres like Shaw Centre, ION Orchard Mall, and hotels like the Royal Plaza and Hilton, making everything easily accessible. And with a full service pantry, video conferencing, meeting rooms and classrooms at Spacemob Claymore, you’ll stay focused on what you do best. Come see it for yourself!
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.