22 Cross St
Finding Outram Office Space
Just a few blocks away from the calming banks of the Singapore River, WeWork’s Outram office space is where innovation and history intersect. Featuring three floors of beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices, this space also includes fully stocked printing stations and soundproofed phone booths to maximize your workday. A converted Volkswagen van delivers prime creative brainstorming space, no matter what you’re working on. Surrounded by many of the hippest restaurants, bars, and entertainment options in Singapore, this Chinatown Point location puts you in the center of the action with convenient access to to Telok Ayer station. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
What will it cost?
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.