Shared office space south lake union
500 Yale Ave N
Downtown Seattle, Seattle Address
An incredibly diverse community is what draws businesses to this Seattle office space, occupying three levels of a strikingly modern building in the neighborhood of South Lake Union. The dog-friendly coworking space attracts startups, more established companies, and nonprofits alike. There’s lots of original art—including a fabulous mural of Seattle’s best-known attractions—and plenty of common spaces and conference rooms when you need to get down to business.When you want some fresh air, step out onto the open terrace. Below the building is a parking garage, and the main bus lines traversing the city are within three or four blocks. The office space is close to Lake Union and Capitol Hill, where you’ll find plenty of interesting eateries. When your company needs a bustling atmosphere that fosters creativity, head to WeWork South Lake Union.
What will it cost?
Location500 Yale Avenue North Seattle WA 98109
- South Lake Union Transit, Capitol Hill
- On-site garage ($350/month)
- I5 and 520
- Fairview Ave N & W Mercer St (4 blocks away): 70. Eastlake Ave E & Harrison St (1 block away): 594
- Storage available. There is also a Pronto bike station about 4 blocks from our building
- Seattle-Bremerton/Seattle-Bainbridge Island ferry
- Parking GarageLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
Events at 500 Yale Ave N
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Finagraph Happy HourDecember 3rd, 4:30PM - 6:00PM
- Lunch and Learn Wells Fargo Home MortgageDecember 19th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.