SOMA coworking space
156 2nd St
San Francisco, SF Bay Area Address
In the dynamic neighborhood South of Market, this San Francisco office space is in a stately building dating from 1910. There are lots of period details in this coworking space, from exposed brick walls to massive windows to handsome wood floors. The newly renovated lobby leaves newcomers with a lasting first impression. Enjoy perks on all eight floors of the dog-friendly building, from a relaxing game room to a sleek screening room. The views of the city skyline are spectacular. The space is in the sweet spot for public transportation: a five-minute walk from BART trains and 15 minutes from the Caltrain. Our centrally located office space has a cozy atmosphere that inspires our members and makes them feel at home.
What will it cost?
156 2nd Street San Francisco CA 94105
- BART: Montgomery, CalTrain: San Fransico, MUNI: Various Bus and Light Rail lines
- CITY Park - MOMA, SFpark Moscone Center Garage, ACE SF - 657 Harrison St, and many other parking structures (all starting at around $250/month or $20/day)
- Highway 80 & Market Street
- Jessie & Stevenson, Market Street & 2nd, 2nd & Howard
- Storage available
- Ferry Building San Francisco
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at 156 2nd St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Happy Hour Trunk Show with Emma RoseOctober 25th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Golden Seed Office HoursSeptember 18th, 9:30AM - 1:30PM
- ORIGINAL Tours and Events_ SILICON VALLEY TOUR 6 Hours +July 31st, 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Yoga with Satori: Functional Movement for Urban YogisJuly 26th,12:15PM - 1:15PM
- Yoga with Satori: Functional Movement for Urban YogisJuly 19th,12:15PM - 1:15PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.