156 2nd Street San Francisco CA 94105
View on map
SOMA coworking space
In the dynamic neighborhood South of Market, this San Francisco office space is in a stately building dating from 1910. There are lots of period details in this coworking space, from exposed brick walls to massive windows to handsome wood floors. The newly renovated lobby leaves newcomers with a lasting first impression.
Enjoy perks on all eight floors of the dog-friendly building, from a relaxing game room to a sleek screening room. The views of the city skyline are spectacular. The space is in the sweet spot for public transportation: a five-minute walk from BART trains and 15 minutes from the Caltrain. Our centrally located office space has a cozy atmosphere that inspires our members and makes them feel at home.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Screening Room
- 10+ Person Offices
- Bike Storage
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.