Schedule a Visit
Paseo De La Reforma 26
In the heart of historic Colonia Guerrero, our coworking office in Paseo de la Reforma 26 is the ideal home your business. Occupying nine floors of a 40-story building, WeWork’s space will keep your team productive—and inspired. Enter through the sky lobby, which gives you incredible views of the bustling city beyond. From there, enjoy bright common areas, luxe conference rooms, a peaceful meditation space, and an outdoor terrace. Plus, the Metro Juarez is only two blocks away, making the commute a breeze. Need a break between meetings? Take a quick walk to Palacio de Bellas Artes or head to Azul Historico for a tasty meal. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, WeWork is the place to do it. Schedule a visit today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.