Finding Coworking Space on Paseo de la Castellana
Paseo de la Castellana, 43
, Madrid Address
Marking WeWork’s introduction to the city of Madrid, our flexible office space on Castellana 43 puts you in the heart of the lively Chamberí neighborhood. Teams of every size and industry love this location’s seven floors of dedicated coworking space, complete with cozy lounges, sleek conference rooms, and private offices you can make your own. With four Metro stations within walking distance, commuting is simple no matter where you’re coming from. After work, admire the incredible architecture of Sorolla Museum, or head over to Plaza de Olavide for team drinks on an outdoor terrace. WeWork’s Paseo de la Castellana coworking space has it all—book a tour today to come see for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Ruben Dario (Linea 5) - 4 min walk, Iglesia (Linea 1) - 9 min walk, Gregorio Marañón (Linea 10 y 7) - 4 min walk. Buses: Emilio Castela (5, 14, 27, 45, 150, N1, N22, N24) - 1 min walk, General Oraa (16, 61) - 2 min walk, Miguel Angel (7, 16. 40, 61, 147) - 2 min walk
- Parking available
- Paseo del General Martinez Campos
- Bike storage available
Paseo de la Castellana, 43 Madrid M 28046
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
Events at Paseo de la Castellana, 43
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Madrid HUGNovember 21st, 7:30PM - 9:15PM
- E-Class and Info-meeting in MadridNovember 27th, 7:00PM - 10:00PM
- Wellness Wednesday | YogaNovember 28th, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.