Paseo de la Castellana, 43
Finding Coworking Space on Paseo de la Castellana
Marking WeWork’s introduction to the city of Madrid, our flexible office space on Castellana 43 puts you in the heart of the lively Chamberí neighborhood. Teams of every size and industry love this location’s seven floors of dedicated coworking space, complete with cozy lounges, sleek conference rooms, and private offices you can make your own. With four Metro stations within walking distance, commuting is simple no matter where you’re coming from. After work, admire the incredible architecture of Sorolla Museum, or head over to Plaza de Olavide for team drinks on an outdoor terrace. WeWork’s Paseo de la Castellana coworking space has it all—book a tour today to come see for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for a Serviced Office Near Nuevos Ministerios?
You might recognize Castellana 43 by its notable facade of granite and glass, but we’ve transformed the interiors to create a modern coworking haven inside. From custom wallpaper and sleek furniture to our signature neon wall art, this is not your average office space. Entertain guests in one of our sunny common areas, or throw around new ideas with the team in a dedicated brainstorming room. Plus, friendly onsite staff and bottomless micro-roasted coffee help you power through the workday no matter how many to-do’s are on your list. This isn’t just shared office space. This is WeWork.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Ping Pong
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.