1010 N Hancock St Philadelphia PA 19123
View on map
Northern Liberties Office Space
Occupying two levels of the former Schmidt’s Brewery—inspiration for the huge letters spelling “Cheers” behind the reception desk—this Philadelphia office space makes the most of its industrial space. The very walkable NoLibs neighborhood is known for its great eateries and atmospheric local bars, especially favorites like Standard Tap and Frankford Hall. The office space is just minutes away from the Old City District, the home of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and many other historical landmarks. The Market-Frankford Line has a stop on Girard Avenue, a five-minute walk from the office. Attracting a wide range of businesses, this Philadelphia office space is a great option for artists, designers, and other young entrepreneurs, as well as corporations looking for a local base of operations.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
A Workspace Where Old Meets New
The designs at our Northern Liberties coworking space insert a modern, crisp attitude into a historic, industrial brewery. We renovated the space, but preserved the existing architecture to create a workspace that feels at once old and new. A large mural and stadium staircase within a double-height space is the heart of the building—a great venue for large events. You’ll find graceful brick archways, sliding metal doors, and textured concrete columns. There are plenty of comfortable common areas inside, and Schmidt's Commons just outside the front door. Of course we’ve got the WeWork staples like onsite staff, cleaning services, and fruit water, but the perks go even further. Enjoy special amenities like a new mothers’ room, large game room, and artist studios. WeWork Northern Liberties leaves nothing to be desired.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
Events at Northern Liberties
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Lunch & Learn: Kistler Tiffany Benefits Presents Teladoc
July 17th, 12:00PM - 2:00PM
July 18th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Humane League Veg Outreach Calendar of Philadelphia
July 19th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
TGIM: Going Green
July 23rd, 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Small Biz Summer School
July 25th, 12:00PM - 1:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.