1 Fore Street London EC2Y 9DT
View on map
About the Space
With a definite contemporary vibe, this London office space has all the extras that you’d expect (a bike room, lounge areas, and plenty of conference rooms) and lots more that come as a pleasant surprise (a dog-friendly vibe, an on-site cafe, and a terrace where you can enjoy a view of the skyline). In a brand-new building, this London coworking space has a variety of common areas on each of its eight floors where you can meet with colleagues or touch base with clients. For after-work gatherings, there’s a nearby gallery with a rooftop bar where many WeWork Moorgate members congregate. In the heart of London, this office space sits near the Moorgate Underground station and is a short walk from the Bank, Liverpool Street, and Old Street stations.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Outdoor Balcony
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.