Finding Office Space in White House
Downtown DC, Washington, D.C. Address
Is there a more prime location for Washington, DC office space than right near the White House? Our three floors of space in this presidential building are bound to impress. WeWork White House is workspace on Metropolitan Avenue where members in government relations, public affairs, and law feel right at home. Even in such a secure part of town, your commute is still a breeze with Metro stops at McPherson Square and Metro Center. Enjoy lunch right in the building at Old Ebbitt Grill, or take a stroll through Lafayette Park. At WeWork White House, you can create your legacy.
What will it cost?
1440 G St NW Washington DC 20005
- Metro Center (Red, Orange, Silver, & Blue lines), McPherson Square (Orange, Silver, & Blue lines)
- Many garage parking options nearby ($15-25 daily, ~$250 monthly)
- Pennsylvania Ave, Constitution Ave, 395 Interstate
- Bike storage located in building parking garage. Bike share (Capital Bikeshare) station on corner
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness CenterIf working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Recreational GamesSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Roof DeckFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Flatiron SchoolGain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
Our Unique Office Space Near the White House
Located in the heart of our government center, WeWork White House creates an oasis from the formality of traditional workspace. The space feels like a modern, informal consulate that’s mature enough for serious client meetings, but playful enough to keep your team energized in the day-to-day. Wow your guests with the building’s full height sky-lit atrium, our beautifully designed collaborative and private offices, and the roof deck terrace with views of the Monument. Workspace experience is an easy choice at WeWork White House.
Events at Metropolitan Square
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Protecting Your Campaign OnlineSeptember 11th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- Time 100 x WeWork Talks D.C.July 9th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
- A Seat at the Table: Women's Representation in the Leadership PipelineApril 25th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Reinventing Pathways to Tech DiversityMarch 10th,12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Flatiron School Launch PartyFebruary 1st, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.