5 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000
View on map
About the Space
In the heart of Sydney's central business district, this Sydney office space puts you on three floors of the beautifully renovated 1916 “Money Box Building,” which got its name because it used to be depicted on coin banks given to kids by the Commonwealth Trading Bank. Surrounded by Australia's financial institutions and a major television network, this Sydney coworking space appeals to everyone from early-stage startups to large corporations. The area is a major transportation hub for trains, buses, and the Circular Quay ferries, and it will soon be joined by a new light rail service along nearby George Street. The location puts you near all of the city’s major landmarks, so it’s easy to stroll to the Sydney Opera House or go for a run in the Royal Botanic Gardens. This is the ideal location when your Sydney office space needs to be close to everything.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.