5 Martin Pl
Coworking Office Space in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD)
In the heart of Sydney's central business district, this Sydney office space puts you on three floors of the beautifully renovated 1916 “Money Box Building,” which got its name because it used to be depicted on coin banks given to kids by the Commonwealth Trading Bank. Surrounded by Australia's financial institutions and a major television network, this Sydney coworking space appeals to everyone from early-stage startups to large corporations. The area is a major transportation hub for trains, buses, and the Circular Quay ferries, and it will soon be joined by a new light rail service along nearby George Street. The location puts you near all of the city’s major landmarks, so it’s easy to stroll to the Sydney Opera House or go for a run in the Royal Botanic Gardens. This is the ideal location when your Sydney office space needs to be close to everything.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
WeWork’s Unique Coworking Space in the Central Business District
Originally the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, our coworking space at Martin Place sits with austerity in the beautifully renovated 1916 “Money Box Building.” The place got its name because it was once depicted on children’s savings tins in the ‘20s. Our designs take cues from the building’s banking history, creating an environment that encourages the financial success of your business. Heritage pieces like old teller signs adorn the space, hot desks are inspired by old teller desks, and herringbone timber floors in the lounge spaces are reminiscent of the original flooring of the building. Martin Place includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high speed internet. But what makes the space truly special is unique circular lounge areas that are perfect for one-on-ones and fresh art from Sydney favorites Tristan Kerr and Dina Broadhurst. What better place for business?
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.