Coworking Space in Denver
, Denver Address
Conveniently located in Denver’s fast-growing Lower Highlands area, WeWork LoHi is two floors of coworking space in a brand-new brick building with an industrial vibe. The space attracts members in a range of industries, from startups to nonprofits to more established firms. Your team will love working in this hip, vibrant part of town—the Denver Beer Company is right downstairs, and local eatery Brider is right across the street. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and easy access to I-25; for those who commute via public transportation, the light rail, trains, and buses are a short walk away at Union Station. We’ve considered all the details at WeWork LoHi.
What will it cost?
- Light Rail from Union Station: E, C, W
- On-site parking ($175/month), Commons Park West ($175/month, $12/day, $3/hour), Street metered parking ($2/hour)
- I-25, I-70
- Bus Concourse at Union Station (10+ lines that go from Arvada, Broomfield, Boulder, Downtown, etc. - Can accommodate most people)
- Storage available
2420 17th St Denver CO 80202
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at The Lab
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- test massive eventOctober 24th, 3:39PM - 4:39PM
- Art Of Cachaca: Drink Making Happy HourFebruary 1st, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Gatsby Week in Denver!October 27th, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- DSW | Hustle & Heart: Lessons from Startup LandSeptember 28th, 3:00PM - 4:00PM
- Revolar Instinct Launch PartyApril 7th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.