2420 17th Street Denver CO 80202
View on map
LoHi: Coworking & Shared Office Space in Highland Denver
On the third and fourth floors of a brick building in the Lower Highlands, this Denver office space has an industrial feel. The interior has plenty of common areas and conference rooms where you can strategize with your whole team, as well as a small patio on the top floor.
For after-work events, there’s a beer garden right downstairs at the Denver Beer Company. Locals also gravitate to Brider, a casual eatery across Platte Street. There’s parking right in the building, and I-25 is a short drive away. For public transportation options, an eight-minute walk takes you to the light rail, trains, and buses of Union Station. A location close to downtown and a close-knit community are among the many reasons you should consider WeWork LoHi.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.