Calle 93 #19-55 Bogota DC 110221
Calle 93 #19-55 Bogota DC 110221
View on map
Find Coworking Space on Calle 93
Just a few blocks from Parque de la 93, this location occupies nine floors of a newly renovated building in one of the most exclusive places in town. Businesses thrive in our refreshingly designed office spaces, whether you need a single desk or an entire floor. WeWork La 93 offers proximity to the hottest restaurants and bars in the city, like Bogotá Beer Company de la 93, Centro Comercial Andino, and Andrés DC, giving your team plenty of options for lunch and after-work activities. Commutes are made easy with both Transmilenio and local bus stops nearby, and bike storage and parking are both available. WeWork La 93 is exactly where your team wants to be.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork La 93 Is Such Unique Office Space
Bogotá has two identities—“la ciudad del ladrillo” (the City of Brick) and “ciudad naranja” (the Orange City)—and this rich history inspired our designers for WeWork La 93. Find a refined use of raw materials and bright colors throughout this location’s conference rooms, lounges, and private offices. Plus, beyond WeWork’s hallmark amenities like complimentary refreshments, networking events, and Community Managers, your team and clients will love our two sunny terraces and galleries and murals by local artists. Join us at WeWork La 93 and discover a workplace experience like none other.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at La 93
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
La Primera Noche del Lean Startup en Suramérica - Bogotá.
Picnic by La Felicidad
Rockstart Community Night
Digital Day: Medula.net (digital kids)
Happy Hour: Referidos WeWork
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.