655 Montgomery Street San Francisco CA 94111
View on map
Finding Jackson Square SF Office Space
Located across the street from the iconic TransAmerica Pyramid, WeWork Jackson Square sits on a bustling intersection that borders the Financial District, North Beach, Telegraph Hill, and Chinatown. Our shared office space on Montgomery Street occupies three floors of this 19-story post-modern building and is perfect for teams of all different sizes and workstyles. Getting here is easy with BART just a ten-minute walk away and parking and bike storage available in the building. Conveniently located across the street from historic Jackson Square, this location has a lot to offer with boutique shopping and a wealth of high-end restaurants like Kokkari and Kusakabe nearby. The Battery, a members-only club, is also a great spot for impressing clients. Long story short, WeWork Jackson Square just can’t be beat.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Line Up Your Wins at WeWork Jackson Square
For our coworking space at Jackson Square, we celebrated the existing architecture. A post-modern building built in 1984, it’s a proudly symmetrical building. Using creative linework, we’ve honored this structured edge, while bringing an elegant and refined sensibility with leather couches and sculptural staircase. Discover sunlight-filled private offices, modern meeting rooms, and lounges like none other. Amenities in the building include a gym, onsite parking, bike storage, and more. Find a cozy, comfortable, and contemporary workspace at WeWork Jackson Square.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at Jackson Square
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Meetup: AI for Mankind
August 6th, 5:45PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.