Finding Barra da Tijuca Office Space
Helios Seelinger 155
, Rio de Janeiro Address
Between the sand, surf, and fully stocked printing stations, our Barra da Tijuca coworking space is truly a professional’s paradise. With four floors and exclusive rooftop access, this modern location is packed with amenities to help businesses of all sizes thrive. Throughout the space, your team will enjoy access to inviting lounge areas, high-tech conference rooms, and fully stocked kitchens. Welcoming a diverse mix of businesses across a variety of sectors, this vibrant neighborhood hosts a wide variety of eateries, retail shops, and nightlife sure to entertain no matter the occasion. Commuting is a breeze with the Jardim Oceânico subway station just minutes away and nearby parking available. Ready to reimagine your workday amid the stunning natural beauty of Jardim Oceanico? Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
LocationRua Helios Seelinger 155 Barra da Tijuca Rio de Janeiro RJ 22640-040
- Jardim Oceânico
- Av Armando Lombardi
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.