Dupont Circle Office Space
Downtown DC, Washington, D.C. Address
Our Dupont Circle office space is all about inspiring collaboration by bringing people together. We occupy the top three floors of this traditional professional building, bringing new style to the 9–5. Just north of one of the city's most iconic parks, WeWork Dupont Circle is home to a dynamic community of nonprofits, international development organizations, and tech startups, among other businesses. After work, head to Urbana, which many members agree has one of DC’s best happy hours. Dupont Circle itself is always lively, with plenty of dining, cocktail, and shopping options. Many of the city's bus lines run past our front door, and the Dupont Circle Red line Metro station is just a five-minute walk away. For a vibrant setting, convenient location, and endless amenities, look no further.
What will it cost?
Location1875 Connecticut Ave NW 10th Floor Washington DC 20009
- Dupont Circle Metro - Red Line
- PMI parking in building ($283/month), street parking
- L1 and L2
- Storage available. Capital Bike Share at the corner of Connecticut and Florida
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space in the Historic District
WeWork’s location at Dupont Circle is a confluence of inspiration. Here, the smoky allure of ‘Mad Men’ meets the sharp minimalism of Scandinavian design, all made welcoming by the warmth of a café-like atmosphere. We call it our love potion. There’s a palpable energy in the air and businesses of all kinds thrive from it, carving out their own niches but collaborating even more across disciplines. Of course we’ve got the WeWork staples like Community Managers, cleaning services, and fruit water, but the perks go even further. Enjoy special amenities at this location like an open-air patio, a fully loaded game room, and chic lounge areas. This is an environment where your best ideas have the space and support to come to fruition.
Events at Universal North
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Year End Tax Planning: Things You Need to KnowNovember 27th,12:00PM - 1:30PM
- Year End Tax Planning: Things You Need to KnowDecember 13th,12:00PM - 1:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.