1875 Connecticut Ave NW 10th Floor Washington DC 20009
View on map
Dupont Circle Office Space
Our Dupont Circle office space is all about inspiring collaboration by bringing people together. We occupy the top three floors of this traditional professional building, bringing new style to the 9–5. Just north of one of the city's most iconic parks, WeWork Dupont Circle is home to a dynamic community of nonprofits, international development organizations, and tech startups, among other businesses. After work, head to Urbana, which many members agree has one of DC’s best happy hours. Dupont Circle itself is always lively, with plenty of dining, cocktail, and shopping options. Many of the city's bus lines run past our front door, and the Dupont Circle Red line Metro station is just a five-minute walk away. For a vibrant setting, convenient location, and endless amenities, look no further.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space in the Historic District
WeWork’s location at Dupont Circle is a confluence of inspiration. Here, the smoky allure of ‘Mad Men’ meets the sharp minimalism of Scandinavian design, all made welcoming by the warmth of a café-like atmosphere. We call it our love potion. There’s a palpable energy in the air and businesses of all kinds thrive from it, carving out their own niches but collaborating even more across disciplines. Of course we’ve got the WeWork staples like Community Managers, cleaning services, and fruit water, but the perks go even further. Enjoy special amenities at this location like an open-air patio, a fully loaded game room, and chic lounge areas. This is an environment where your best ideas have the space and support to come to fruition.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Events at Dupont Circle
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Tasty Tuesdays: Whisked!
May 29th, 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Al Mokha: From a $500 investment to the first $100,000 in revenue
May 31st, 12:00PM - 1:00PM
DC Premiere of 'Normal is Over'
June 7th, 6:15PM - 9:00PM
Skip the Line at Glen's Garden Market
June 30th, 12:00AM - 12:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.