Colony Square Coworking Office
, Atlanta Address
At the corner of 14th and Peachtree, you’ll find a unique coworking space in a Midtown icon that defines modern Atlanta. WeWork Colony Square offers three floors of conference rooms, collaborative spaces, and private offices that put a fresh spin on the classic high-rise. Overlooking pocket parks and sculptures, this shared workspace is perfect for small startups or established businesses. When you’re not enjoying the views, step outside and take a stroll through the gardens and fountains of the plaza or get inspired at the High Museum of Art. Commutes are made easy with MARTA’s Arts Center stop mere minutes away and bike storage available onsite. This corner has become the Southeast’s most popular intersection during the workday, and with good reason. Move your company into WeWork Colony Square and discover an oasis at the heart of the action.
What will it cost?
1175 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30361
- Marta- Arts Center
- Peachtree St NE
- Bike storage available.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Flatiron SchoolGain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
Why WeWork for Unique Midtown Office Space
Built in the ‘60s, Colony Square was the region’s first mixed-use development. Today, WeWork continues this pioneering spirit by reimagining Colony Square office space for today’s tenacious professional. Designs here are minimalistic, but elevated with WeWork’s trademark aesthetic and fun attitude. Members feel comfortable and cozy, but energized and invigorated. Fruit water, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further with unique perks like a new mothers’ room and a dedicated event space. No matter your needs, WeWork Colony Square is the place to grow your business.
Events at Colony Square
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Women Take Tech MixerDecember 17th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Sugar + Spice: The Heartwarmer - A Holiday Mixer & Coat/Toy DriveDecember 18th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Code + Pizza Open Study SessionDecember 19th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.