Chinatown DC Office Space
718 7th St NW
Downtown DC, Washington, D.C. Address
In one of the city's most historic neighborhoods, WeWork Chinatown puts you in the center of it all. The coworking space occupies more than two floors of a handsome brick building on a bustling street, providing easy access to the rest of the city. The Gallery Place Metro station, where the Red, Yellow, and Green lines converge, is a little over a block away. WeWork Chinatown fosters a collaborative atmosphere among a diverse community of businesses, from lawyers to software developers. The Capital One Arena, a sports and entertainment arena, is across the street, and dozens of bars and eateries are just outside the door. When you’re looking for a space that's near everything the city has to offer, consider WeWork Chinatown.
What will it cost?
Location718 7th St NW Washington DC 20001
- Galley Place/Chinatown Metro Station: Red, Green, Yellow. Metro Center: Blue, Orange, Silver
- 70, 74, 79, 80, P6, X2, X9
- Storage available
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Chinatown Is More Than Office Space for Rent
Because this building had so much existing character behind its walls, designs here treat it like a cool treehouse with a collection of hidden treasures. We’ve embraced the textured brick and concrete, adding touches of warm wood to elevate. This location is dog-friendly, so you can enjoy your 1:1 with a pup by your side. With floor-to-ceiling windows, lounges and private offices feel open and airy. Take a mental break in the forest-themed meditation room, or step outside onto our rooftop terrace for some fresh air. What are you waiting for?
Events at 718 7th St NW
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- 405 YOGA x Happy HourDecember 19th, 5:00PM - 6:00PM
- The Bridge Happy HourDecember 5th, 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- Lunch & Learn: Sugar and StressOctober 13th,12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Girls' Night In Book ClubOctober 3rd, 7:00PM - 8:30PM
- dZM Happy HourSeptember 21st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.