718 7th St NW Washington DC 20001
View on map
Chinatown DC Office Space
In one of the city's most historic neighborhoods, WeWork Chinatown puts you in the center of it all. The coworking space occupies more than two floors of a handsome brick building on a bustling street, providing easy access to the rest of the city. The Gallery Place Metro station, where the Red, Yellow, and Green lines converge, is a little over a block away. WeWork Chinatown fosters a collaborative atmosphere among a diverse community of businesses, from lawyers to software developers. The Verizon Center, a sports and entertainment arena, is across the street, and dozens of bars and eateries are just outside the door. When you’re looking for a space that's near everything the city has to offer, consider WeWork Chinatown.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Chinatown Is More Than Office Space for Rent
Because this building had so much existing character behind its walls, designs here treat it like a cool treehouse with a collection of hidden treasures. We’ve embraced the textured brick and concrete, adding touches of warm wood to elevate. This location is dog-friendly, so you can enjoy your 1:1 with a pup by your side. With floor-to-ceiling windows, lounges and private offices feel open and airy. Take a mental break in the forest-themed meditation room, or step outside onto our rooftop terrace for some fresh air. WeWork Chinatown includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high-speed internet, but what makes the space truly special is its custom art, game rooms, new mothers’ room, and onsite showers. What are you waiting for?
- Meditation Room
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at Chinatown
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
405 YOGA x Happy Hour
The Bridge Happy Hour
Lunch & Learn: Sugar and Stress
Girls' Night In Book Club
dZM Happy Hour
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.