Blvd. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 169 Granada Mexico City CMX 11520
View on map
Finding Office Space on Blvd. Miguel De Cervantes
WeWork Cervantes is an office space designed with you in mind. Sitting on five floors of a modern glass building in Nuevo Polanco, this location is a huge attraction for businesses seeking rich opportunities for collaboration and growth. Whether they need a single desk or an entire floor, our spaces provide teams from a variety of industries with the support and convenience they need to flourish. Looking for something to keep you and your team busy outside of the office? WeWork Cervantes is walking distance from museums, malls, theaters, aquariums, and great shopping. Experience workspace from a different perspective at WeWork Cervantes.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork Cervantes: Coworking Like You’ve Never Seen
These days, Polanco has become one of the most active neighborhoods, boasting upscale hotels, shopping malls, embassies, art galleries, and government offices. Our designs at WeWork Cervantes celebrate both the history of the area and its chic new attitude. The space blends the look and feel of the ‘60s and ‘70s with the young street style of present-day locals. Entering the space, you’re welcomed by a captivating mix that’s familiar for more seasoned guests, but refreshing enough to keep even the youngest teams excited about Monday mornings. Fruit water, printing, high speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further with a games area, a terrace, and a pet-friendly policy. With its prime location and unbeatable amenities, WeWork Cervantes is sure to elevate your workday and inspire your team.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Pet Friendly
- Ping Pong
Events at Cervantes
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Degustación de café con prensa francesa
Clase de yoga: saludos al sol
TGIM: Plática FEM-WORK
DÍA DEL CANCER DE MAMA
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.