225 South 6th St Minneapolis MN 55402
View on map
Find Coworking Office Space in Capella Tower
Centrally located in Downtown Minneapolis, this South 6th Street office space puts your business in the center of the city’s leading arts, culture, and industry scenes. WeWork Capella Tower sits on three floors of a sleek glass skyscraper, offering teams innovative workspace and impressive views to match. Getting to the office is a breeze with a northbound bus stop right at the door, a light rail station one block away, and direct access to the I-94 and I-35W highways. Plus, there’s indoor parking and bike storage onsite. The building is also part of the Minneapolis Skyway System, making it easy to access the surrounding city blocks—even during the winter. After work, entertain clients or celebrate a team win at nearby restaurants like Kado No Mise, The Bachelor Farmer, or Zen Box Izakaya. WeWork Capella Tower is your workday, elevated.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Inspiring Downtown West Office Space
For our first Minneapolis location, we took inspiration from the great outdoors to create a refreshing workspace that’s sure to spark your creativity season after season. Our designs pay homage to the city’s idyllic mix of natural and urban environments by blending nature-inspired wall art and earthy tones with the building’s raw industrial elements. The result is a unique, inviting space that meets your needs whether you’re throwing around ideas in the brainstorming room, hosting a panel in the event space, or closing a deal in one of our meeting rooms. Plus, our dedicated Community team is on call to help keep your workday running smoothly. Make your next move and join WeWork Capella Tower today.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness Center
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Parking Garage
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Events at Capella Tower
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Happy Hour with Minneapolis Regional Chamber
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.