Find Coworking Office Space in Capella Tower
, Minneapolis Address
Centrally located in Downtown Minneapolis, this South 6th Street office space puts your business in the center of the city’s leading arts, culture, and industry scenes. WeWork Capella Tower sits on three floors of a sleek glass skyscraper, offering teams innovative workspace and impressive views to match. Getting to the office is a breeze with a northbound bus stop right at the door, a light rail station one block away, and direct access to the I-94 and I-35W highways. Plus, there’s indoor parking and bike storage onsite. The building is also part of the Minneapolis Skyway System, making it easy to access the surrounding city blocks—even during the winter. After work, entertain clients or celebrate a team win at nearby restaurants like Kado No Mise, The Bachelor Farmer, or Zen Box Izakaya. WeWork Capella Tower is your workday, elevated.
What will it cost?
Location225 South 6th St Minneapolis MN 55402
- Light Rail one block away
- Northbound bus at the door
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness CenterIf working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Parking GarageLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Inspiring Downtown West Office Space
For our first Minneapolis location, we took inspiration from the great outdoors to create a refreshing workspace that’s sure to spark your creativity season after season. Our designs pay homage to the city’s idyllic mix of natural and urban environments by blending nature-inspired wall art and earthy tones with the building’s raw industrial elements. The result is a unique, inviting space that meets your needs whether you’re throwing around ideas in the brainstorming room, hosting a panel in the event space, or closing a deal in one of our meeting rooms. Plus, our dedicated Community team is on call to help keep your workday running smoothly. Make your next move and join WeWork Capella Tower today.
Events at Capella Tower
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Happy Hour with Minneapolis Regional ChamberJanuary 11th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.