595 Burrard St Vancouver BC V7X 1L4
View on map
A Coworking Office Near Burrard Station
Marking WeWork's introduction to the city of Vancouver, WeWork Burrard Station spans five floors of a building that’s truly a lifestyle hub. Retail, fitness facilities, bike storage, and parking sit below the building, and a quick walk takes you to world-class shopping and restaurants on Robson Street. The Burrard Street SkyTrain Station is directly integrated via an underground connector, and approximately 1,200 buses stop in front of the Bentall Centre each day. Needless to say, your commute will be a breeze. The area attracts businesses of all kinds, both small and large, so you’re sure to be in good company. Try JOEY, a bar in the tower’s basement, for after-work drinks. If you’re searching for innovative shared workspace in Vancouver, look no further than WeWork Burrard Station.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Fitness Center
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Ping Pong
Events at Burrard Station
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Reinvention: The Future of Meaningful Work
Real Estate 3.0: WeWork
CAPUBA Spring Social 2018 - Speaker: Larissa Norton, of Foodee
Growth and Funding Opportunities for Women-Owned Businesses
Remote Year Info Night - Vancouver
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.