Gev Yam Negev Park Be'er Sheva 84709
View on map
About the Space
A short drive from the center of this southern city, our Be'er Sheva office space is located in the middle of a newly built cluster of buildings attracting big names in technology and defense. The Be’er Sheva coworking space occupies the entire third floor of a building bustling with activity, making it popular for companies looking for office space or a place to hold meetings with high-profile clients. It’s just across the bridge from the Northern Be’er Sheva train station, between Ben Gurion University and the future technology campus of the Israeli Defense Force. It’s easily accessible by car and has plenty of free parking. If you’re looking to be among the country’s movers and shakers, try this Be'er Sheva office space.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Game Lounge
- Bike Storage
- Mothers' Room
- Dog Friendly
- Onsite Parking Garage
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.